Is it you that’s struggling with addiction? Help for myself. Are your worried that your bad habits and behaviours are taking over your life? Your personal history and background is irrelevant when it comes to an addiction, be it: alcohol, drugs, gambling, eating disorders or sex. Being an addict is not a reflection of anything negative, it’s something that happens, and with the right treatment, you can get better! ADUS Healthcare understands that this can be a difficult situation to find yourself in, which is why we are here all the way, supporting both you, and your loved ones.
Are you addicted
If you think you may be addicted to alcohol or drugs (either prescribed medication or illegal) you may want to consider the following…
- Is your consumption becoming more frequent?
- Have you had to increase your consumption to get the same effect?
- Have you tried – and failed – cut down, or stop altogether?
- People you know passes comments on your usage?
- Do you engage in your addiction to suppress feelings?
- Do you blackout after using either drink or drugs?
- Have you woken up feeling confused, or low after drinking or taking drugs?
- Have you shunned either friends or hobbies in place of your addiction?
If you have answered yes to one or more of these questions – it’s likely that you might have a problem with a drug or alcohol addiction.
Simply follow this information, and we’ll let you know how best to seek help.
Simply phone us for free advice, in the strictest confidence. Together, we can talk through the choices available, whether it’s residential rehabilitation, local support groups, counselling or outpatient programs.
Main Number Tel: 0845 3881 543 (Calls cost 1p per minute)
Mobiles Call Tel: 07811 606 606
Email us at email@example.com
Text us on Tel: 07811 606 606